To export your finished project, make sure you have the grey bar at the top of your sequence selecting the entire project and go to File > Export > Media (Ctrl.+M). You’ll need to…
- Set the format to H.264
- Change the preset High Quality HD 1080p HD
- Select the output name and change it to something like [LastInitial][FirstName]_[ProjectName].mp4
- Make sure the Entire Sequence is being exported (scrub your footage to make sure)
- Set the destination to the Desktop folder or somewhere else you can locate
- When you are done, please review the “Output Summary” to ensure that it is accurate and press “Export” in the bottom-right corner.
When it is done, be sure to watch and listen through the entire final MP4 video to make sure that it is complete and of a good quality. Afterwards, you will upload your video to Stream and submit the link through Teams. You can find a guide on how to upload content to Stream here.