1. Film Submission Process Overview
A reminder for those who need it, here is the process you should be following each time you complete a project.
- Review the project rubric through Teams to ensure you are meeting all criteria.
- When you are done with your edit in Premiere, show it to a peer for final feedback.
- Export it as an appropriately named MP4 file encoded as H.264 Youtube 1080p at 24/30fps.
- Upload the finished video to Stream.
- Publish it and copy the link.
- Submit the link through Teams.
2. Complete Self-Assessment
Complete this self-assessment form. It will help you confirm that you’ve met all criteria. It should take 5-15 minutes to thoughtfully complete; you need to finish it all at once, so make sure not to start it in the last few minutes of class. It is a crucial opportunity for you to reflect on your work and to identify the successes and shortcomings of your project and how you can improve in the future. This first assessment is optional but all forthcoming assessments are mandatory.
3. Study Terminology
We have a terminology quiz coming up next month! Any time that you finish your work early and are looking for something to do, you can study this terminology set. There are lots of fun games to play, so mix it up!