1. Our First Shoot!
- Framed Shot
- Negative Space
- Long Shot
- Close Up
- Asymmetrical View
- Symmetrical / Pattern View
- Eye level Portrait
- Profile Portrait
- Forced Perspective (Optical Illusion)
- Bird’s Eye View (High Angle/High Viewpoint)
- Worm’s Eye View (Low Angle/Low Viewpoint)
2. Submission Guidelines
Whenever you finish, please export your finished project as an Mp4. Before exporting, make sure you have the grey bar at the top of your sequence selecting the entire project and go to File > Export > Media (Cmnd.+M). You’ll need to set the format to H.264, and in this case, YouTube HD 1080p 29.97 (although in the future you may wish to use an alternative format). Set the output name to [LastInitial][FirstName]_SpyTalk.mp4 and set the destination to the desired folder, which is typically the desktop. When you are done, press export.
When it is done, be sure to watch and listen through the entire final MP4 video to make sure that it is complete and of a good quality. Afterwards, you will upload your video to Stream and submit the link through Teams. You can find a guide on how to upload content to Stream here.
3. Open Studio
We will quickly edit together the Viewpoint project and should finish today or tomorrow, but it won’t be due until next week. Marks are based on…
- Begins with your production logo
- Exactly sixty seconds long
- Eleven images in total, each on screen for five seconds each
- 1-2 second transition of your choice between images
- Each shot is clearly labelled with the viewpoint on the bottom
- Each shot is given an appropriate title in quotations
- Exported as a 1080p MP4 file with filename “[LastInitial][FirstName]_Viewpoints.mp4”
Please make sure to use Digital SLR > 1080p> DSLR 1080p30 as the sequence settings when creating your project. If you forgot, then make sure to set it as 1080 HD when exporting!